First of all, I would like to thank Sophie from Sophie's Signature Style for nominating me for the Liebster Award, which is given by bloggers to new and upcoming bloggers with less than 200 followers to help them get recognition. I am super grateful for the nomination, and I shall answer the nominee questions now.
QUESTIONS
1. What countries have you been to, and which was your favourite?
- I have been to the United States, Canada, and Dominican Republic! My favorite so far has been the United States, specifically the states of North Carolina, Virginia, and Pennsylvania.
2. If you could be a celeb for a day, who would you be and why?
- Either Emma Watson or Mila Kunis.
3. If you could eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be?
- Pizza! Or rice and beans, which I already eat every day.
4. What is a long term goal of yours?
- To travel as much as I can.
5. If you won £1 million, what would you do with it?
- Travel and buy lots of books! Also pay for my education.
6. What beauty/skincare product do you swear by?
- Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm.
7. How would you describe yourself?
- By using adjectives.
8. What would you do if you could be invisible for a day?
- Probably think I'm crazy.
9. What is your worst habit?
- Assuming things.
10. What is your favourite memory from 2014?
- Going to see the 1964: the Tribute show with Michael.
11. What's your favourite film and why?
- Boondock Saints because everything in it is perfection.
Rules of The Award:
- Thank as well as link the blog(s) who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you by the nominator(s).
- Link and nominate other blogs to receive the award
- Create your own 11 questions for the new nominees to answer
- Notify new nominees and link them back to your blog to answer your questions
My Liebster Award Nominations
Papersblood (Although she's slightly over the 200 mark)
My Nominee's Questions
- What is your favorite book and why?
- What is your dream place to live?
- If you could speak to anyone, alive or dead, who?
- What is your favorite song?
- Is there any quote you live by?
- What was your favorite movie as a kid?
- What is the strangest thing you have in your closet?
- What is your favorite TV show?
- Weirdest thing you have ever seen?
- Favorite video game?
- If you could play any instrument, what would it be?
Thanks again to Sophie for nominating me.
No comments:
Post a Comment